Atlantic City Art Center
The Art Center is located at New Jersey Avenue and the Boardwalk
From Atlantic City Expressway:
- Turn Left on Atlantic Avenue and go northeast 15 blocks to New Jersey Avenue
- Turn right onto New Jersey Avenue and go 2.5 blocks to the Boardwalk
There is free parking in the lot on your left when you reach the Boardwalk.
Go up the steps and through the archway for Garden Pier. The Art Center is on your left. Click here for a Mapquest map
- Three exhibition galleries change monthly and bi-monthly featuring artwork by contemporary artists and artisans of national, regional and local renown.
- The gallery shop offers unique items for sale and features handmade glass from historic Wheaton Village in Millville, New Jersey.
- The Art Center presents a wide variety of activities in conjunction with exhibits including concerts, gallery talks, artist demonstrations and literary readings.
- Funding for programs has been provided in part by the NJ State Council of the Arts, Department of State, through the Local Arts Grant Program administered by the Atlantic County Office of Cultural & Heritage Affairs.
Paintings by Michael McGarvey
Photographs of flowers
TEEN ARTS EXHIBIT
Selected artwork from the 2005 Festival
SENIOR JURIED EXHIBIT
The best from area seniors
JULY & AUGUST
THE JERSEY SHORE
Artists' vision of our shore
Drawings and paintings
of a South Jersey artist
Work of local and regional artists
on the theme: "Summertime"
SHOW US YOUR SHOES
Open juried exhibition on the theme of shoes
HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH
Contemporary Hispanic artists
OCTOBER & NOVEMBER
CAROLYN STELLATELLA &
Art of paper
ATLANTIC CITY HIGH SCHOOL
Photography of talented teens
DECEMBER & JANUARY
VERY SPECIAL ARTS
Disabled artists of New Jersey
Work of local and regional artists
on the theme: "Let It Snow"
are held on the 1st Sunday
of each exhibit at 1 PM.
Friend of the Arts
The Atlantic City Art Center has been serving the community for over 50 years. We invite you to become an integral part of our continuing success, bringing fine art, fine craft, and culture to Atlantic City.
The mission of the Atlantic City Art Center is to provide the community with cultural experiences through high quality exhibitions, educational outreach and related arts programming for our diverse constituency. The arts enrich an individual's life, in turn paying dividends to the entire community. We encourage you to become one of the people helping the arts elevate the lives of our community members.
As a member of the Atlantic City Arts Center, you will be entitled to discounts on all of the Center's activities and sale items. In addition, you would be lifting your own voice in support of the quality of life issue raised by the incorporation of the arts into our daily lives. You would be making our community a better place to live.
We encourage you to make a commitment to this worthy endeavor by becoming a Friend of the Arts. We welcome your tax-deductible contribution which underscores the importance of the arts in our lives.
___ Student (18 & younger) $10
___ Contributing $30
___ Patron $100
___ Sustaining $500
___ Benefactor $1,000 & above
___ Enclosed is my check
___ Please bill my credit card VISA MC AMEX DISCOVER
Card #________________________________________ Exp. Date _________
Print ONLY this last page and send to address below.
On Garden Pier overlooking the famous Atlantic City Beach and Boardwalk,
New Jersey Avenue and the Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Free Admission and Parking
Open 10 AM - 4 PM, 7 Days a Week, Closed on National Holidays
Please contact us for more information: 609-347-5837
Paige Roberts, Executive Director, email: [email protected]
This site maintained by Bob Barnett.
Last updated: 2006 Eighth Month, 5th.